| Personal space!|
Andrés Calixto (unknown surname)
Andy (by Ludmila)
Buenos Aires, Argenina
Season 1, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 80
Andrés Calixto is a student on Studio On Beat. He's not very smart, and very unlucky in love, but he's a good friend, especially to León, his best friend. He's also a very over-protecting brother to his sister Laura. He is a clumsy boy with a very nice personality who loves his friends and will always help whoever needs some help. He is very happy and friendly and usually confused, because he doesn't always understand what people talk about.
In Season 2, his look changes a little bit, and he decides to try out different styles, hoping that he will get a girlfriend.
Andrés is portrayed by Nicolás Garnier.
Andrés is a good singer and dancer, but he isn't that smart. He is a good friend, especially to León, who is his best friend. At first, he was a part of the "cool crowd" along with León, Ludmila and Naty, but later on, he and León started to change and became friends with people who wasn't in the cool crowd.
- He can play golf.
- He had a stuffed sheep called Toby, but later on, Ludmila destroyed it.
- He didn't know where his heart was located (whether it was located to the right or to the left).
- He mentioned that his middle name is Calixto.
- He falls in love very easily.
- He thinks all the girls have a crush on him.
- His first girlfriend was Andrea, but he broke up with her when she was with Maxi as well.
- His sister is Laura.
- He used to be Gregorio's spy.
- Tomas pushed him into a rubbish bin once.
- He has kissed Ludmila.
- He's not very clever as it is seen in my episodes.
- He can play drums.
- He loves animals and he has said that when he was younger he wanted to be a veterinarian.
- Leon often has to repeat things to Andres many times before he actually gets it.
- When Leon first said that he was going to break up with Ludmila, Andres asked if he could date her.
- He mentioned that he has a cat named Carlomagno.
- He was a part of the song Are You Ready For The Ride?.
- The meaning of Andres is 'strong, manly, brave'.
- In the Dutch version of Violetta, he's called "Andreas".